MICROLENE AQUASHIELD MAX
For pumping, filtration and UV disinfection, this system is a factory matched rainwater management and treatment package, with the options of tank only or mains water back-up installations. Also, may be suitable for bore and surface water treatment - subject to water quality. This proven treatment system is pre-assembled and supplied in its own tamper-proof enclosure and is simple to install.
Our UV disinfection system units include a Davey pressure pump, Microlene 20μm (Poly Pleated) filtration for sediment reduction and 1μm (Poly Spun) filtration for cyst reduction and is followed by our trusted Davey Steriflo UV disinfection technology for water safety.
There is a choice of four models, two suited to connecting to tank water and controlled by our industry leading Torrium2 controller and a further two models using our Davey RainBank2 mains/rainwater interconnection device as a means of using rainwater with the convenience of mains water back up.
Offering system flows of 50 up to 70 lpm the Microlene Aquashield MAX offers the convenience of water pressure, filtration and disinfection in a neat and tidy package. All models come preassembled in their own weatherproof enclosure.
- Pressure boosting and disinfection of rainwater
- Large home potable water supply
- School shower and toilet blocks
- Guest house potable water supply
Models in the range:
- Full treatment package including pump, UV and filtration offering medium pressure with Torrium2 for a single water source
- ASHS60-08T - max flow up to 50 lpm
- ASHM60-10T - max flow up to 70 lpm
- Full treatment package including pump, UV and filtration offering medium pressure with Rainbank for dual water sources
- ASHS60-08RB - max flow up to 50 lpm
- ASHM60-10RB - max flow up to 70 lpm
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.
Davey Microlene systems are also available as: