DynaDrive Constant Pressure System
Pressure never felt so good!
DynaDrive is our latest all-in-one home pressure system to solve water pressure issues. As a constant pressure pump, the variable speed drive maintains water pressure at a fixed point regardless of an increase or decrease in water demand for your household.
The number of taps being used in your home doesn't impact your water pressure or flow, with DynaDrive's constant pressure, you can keep pressure constant and steady. As taps are turned off, the drive adjusts automatically, keeping the pressure constant while saving energy.
With DynaDrive you can expect:
- Consistent pressure when another tap is turned on
- Smooth and quiet flow
- Reduction in water hammer
- Reduced operating costs
- Quiet pump operation
DynaDrive features an integrated controller that is easy to set up and use. It allows you to set your desired water pressure while also being energy efficient. By reducing the pressure on your system when it's not needed, DynaDrive reduces the energy consumed, saving you money.
DynaDrive has been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
Davey DynaDrive is a horizontal multistage centrifugal pump with all hydraulic parts in stainless-steel - suitable for high water temperatures, corrosion and wear resistant, compact design and easy to install.
Models in the range include:
- DD60-10 - max. flow up to 85 lpm
- DD90-11 - max. flow up to 125 lpm
- Stainless-steel impellers with high efficiency impeller profile and thick self-centring impeller neck rings for:
- High efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- Low noise output
- Air purging valve and stage porting:
- Easier priming
- Less susceptible to air leaks
- Improved dependability
- Impellers mounted directly on extended motor shaft:
- Maximise performance per stage
- High efficiency
- Long motor and pump life
- Increased wear resistance
- Pump casing assembly attached to motor bracket at 8 points with o-ring seal:
- Complete stainless casing
- Better sealing
- Longer service life
- Davey built, totally enclosed fan cooled (TFEC) electric motor:
- Sealed and greased for life motor bearings
- Oversized drive bearing
- Longer life
- Easy service
- Economical and quiet running
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.
Davey DynaDrive now available as a pre-assembled daisy chain constant pressure pump.
Assembled with up to two units as a daisy chain, DynaDrive can now handle double the demand, with double the flow rate. Easy plug and play installation. Constant water pressure, when you need it. See here for available models and more information.