HM WATER PRESSURE SYSTEMS WITH TORRIUM2
The HM Water Pressure System range with Torrium2 controller is a premium product designed for multi-storey buildings and homes with high pressure needs.
With all stainless-steel pump and hydraulic componentry, and the ability to sustain high water temperatures, the HM Water Pressure System is ideal for household and domestic water supply, farming and agricultural use and irrigation or turf watering applications.
The HM water pressure systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
The economical HM range with Torrium2 allows for maximum flow rates of 250 lpm, and up to 69m head, the HM range has axial suction and vertical discharge with a compact design for ease of install.
- All stainless-steel pump componentry for better corrosion and abrasion resistance, low noise output and reduced power consumption
- Air purging valve and stage porting for easier priming, and less susceptibility to air leaks
- Impellers are mounted directly on to the extended motor shaft maximising performance per stage, and increased wear resistance - leading to a long motor + pump life
- Complete stainless casing attached to motor bracket at 8 points with an o-ring seal, for better sealing
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) electric motor with built in thermal overload protection and automatic reset
Models in the range:
- HM60-06T - max. flow up to 60 lpm and 460kPa
- HM60-08T - max. flow up to 80 lpm and 575kPa
- HM60-10T - max. flow up to 60 lpm and 690kPa
- HM90-08T - max. flow up to 90 lpm and 460kPa
- HM90-11T - max. flow up to 120 lpm and 575kPa
- HM90-13T - max. flow up to 90 lpm and 690kPa
- HM160-15T - max. flow up to 250 lpm and 460kPa
- HM160-19T - max. flow up to 250 lpm and 600kPa
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.