MICROLENE UV SYSTEMS
Safe drinking water made simple
Davey’s Microlene UV Systems deliver safe, clean water - using the power of Ultra Violet light for reliable, effective, chemical-free disinfection.
Microlene UV Systems can prevent the growth of disease-carrying micro-organisms and pathogens that have found their way into the water supply, including viruses like SARS CoV and hepatitis, bacteria like E.coli and salmonella, algae and fungi, and cysts like Giardia or Cryptosporidium.
One of the major benefits of UV water disinfection is that it requires no chemicals and no moving parts, so it is both safe and simple.
No moving parts in the system means there’s nothing to wear out or break, and there are no residuals or chemical by-products. In fact, your only maintenance is generally replacement of the lamp just once per year.
Perhaps most importantly, Microlene UV Systems don’t change the taste of water. Disinfection happens almost instantly, without the need to hold water in storage tanks, and the water chemistry is not changed at all, so there are absolutely no impacts on odour or taste.
Davey offers a range of Microlene UV Systems products which are suitable for the smallest cottage through to light commercial operations, including easy-to-install kits which combine filtration and disinfection.
Please consult a Davey water treatment specialist if you are unsure of your requirements.
Davey's range of domestic Microlene UV is available in flow rates of to 250lpm to suit low flow drinking water taps through to domestic and light commercial applications. Davey recommend installing pre-filtration down to 1 micron, to ensure the highest penetration of UV light, and not exceeding the flow rate specified for the unit.
- Drinking water taps
- Domestic household water supply
- Large commercial properties
- Light commercial applications
Models in the range:
UV Kits (UV and filtration – no plumbing included)
- KUV24 - UV kit to suit very small homes
- KUV57A - UV kit to suit small to medium homes
- KUV80A - UV kit to suit medium to large homes
- KUV151A - UV kit to suit large homes or commercial properties
Standalone UV (Filtration not included)
- UV24* - standalone UV to suit very small homes
- UV57* - standalone UV to suit small to medium homes
- UV80* - standalone UV to suit medium to large homes
- UV151* - standalone UV to suit large homes or commercial properties
- UV250*☨ - standalone UV to suit light commercial applications
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.
Davey Microlene systems are also available as:
Pre-assembled, simple to install, pumping, filtration and UV disinfection: Microlene Aquashield Max
*Not include AS/NZS4020. ☨Not include WaterMark Certification.